What the U.S. Austrian Chamber of Commerce can offer you and your company
• Access to an extensive network of Austrian and American businesses and professionals from different industries
• Complimentary / discounted tickets to a variety of networking events, luncheons, lectures and seminars organized by the USACC, European and Manhattan Chamber of Commerce & to the Viennese Opera Ball
• Present your company to the USACC network
– Online advertisement
– Email marketing
– Visibility at USACC events
• Possibility to play an active role in the Chamber of Commerce
– Sponsorship opportunities
– Tailor-made events in cooperation with USACC
Our recurring Events
The Viennese Opera Ball
The Viennese Opera Ball is an annual white tie charity gala taking place at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. This charity event has been held under the auspices of the U.S. Austrian Chamber of Commerce since 1955.
Women-in-Business is an exciting new initiative, that was jointly established by the German speaking Chambers of Commerce. This international forum will be held as a regular high caliber speaker series & networking event.
EACC Networking Events
A membership with the USACC grants you discounted tickets for the highly popular annual networking events by the European American Chamber of Commerce, taking place twice a year: At the Central Park Boathouse and on a scenic Hudson River cruise.
Young Professionals Afterwork is a Networking Series by the USACC, bringing professionals from various backgrounds and industries together for a fun evening of drinks and interesting discussion. To expand its range the event is also held in cooperation with the EACC or other European Chambers.